Recently, RiverRock Studios underwent branding process. Technically, we didn’t have a logo to begin with, so it’s been a huge step forward. Here is the medley of our new logo varieties, courtesy of Ellen Stoehr Creative Studio.
- Engineering credits on Chance the Rapper’s Grammy winning album “Coloring Book”.
- Engineered “The Energy Never Dies” on the Script’s Platinum selling record, “No Sound Without Silence.”
- Engineered “Take Me Home” on Pentatonix’s certified Gold, Billboard #1 debut album.
- Mixed and engineered Toki Wright and Big Cats’ Emmy winning album Pangea.
- Engineered a large portion of Darnell Davis and the Remnant’s Dove and Stellar nominated record “Moving Forward”.
- Recorded dialogue and acted as vocal coach for Emmy nominated show, Victory Garden’s Edible Feast on PBS.