Eric Blomquist: Engineer / Producer
RiverRock Studios’ owner and engineer Eric Blomquist has over a decade of experience recording musicians in the Twin Cities. Since opening RiverRock Studios in 2011, Eric has had the pleasure of working with incredible local and national acts, such as Tim Mahoney, The Script, Pentatonix, Eric Mayson, Toki Wright and Big Cats!, Chance the Rapper, Darnell Davis and the Remnant, and Soul Asylum. From gospel and rock, to folk and hip hop, Eric thoroughly enjoys capturing talented musicians creating great music!
- Engineering credits on Chance the Rapper’s Grammy winning album “Coloring Book”.
- Engineered “The Energy Never Dies” on the Script’s Platinum selling record, “No Sound Without Silence.”
- Engineered “Take Me Home” on Pentatonix’s certified Gold, Billboard #1 debut album.
- Mixed and engineered Toki Wright and Big Cats’ Emmy winning album Pangea.
- Engineered a large portion of Darnell Davis and the Remnant’s Dove and Stellar nominated record “Moving Forward”.
- Recorded dialogue and acted as vocal coach for Emmy nominated show, Victory Garden’s Edible Feast on PBS.
Kevin Israel: Engineer/Producer
Kevin has worked with RiverRock Studios since 2012 and has been a key part of nearly every recording session during his time here. His portfolio includes working with several national and local artists including Sarah White, Rhythmic Circus, The Script, Pentatonix, Polica, Eric Mayson, Tim Mahoney, #MPLS, and Mikel Wright & The Wrongs and many more. With almost a decade of recording expertise in almost every genre ranging from Funk, Hip-Hop, Reggae, all the way to Bluegrass, Rock & Country, Kevin has the versatile skills and resources needed to make a great a recording for both the artist and the listener.
Outside of the studio, Kevin is a professional musician who has also performed and recorded with several musical acts in the Twin Cities area. You can also catch him on the weekends running sound in venues across the Twin Cities area or walking his dog on a beautiful day.